- Please refer to the Vendor Resource Manual for all of
Revman International’s policies.
- All PO’s must be shipped by the confirmed commit
- PO’s will be considered on time if they are
delivered to the Revman International designated freight forwarder with
all proper documents by the confirmed commit date. Product and
documents will be accepted at the freight forwarder up to seven (7)
days prior to the confirmed ship date.
- Any variation in PO quantity will require
pre-approval. Approval will be at the discretion of the
designated Planning Manager of the specific Brand.
- PO’s will be considered late if they are not
delivered to the designated freight forwarder for Revman International
with all required documents by the confirmed ship
- Any product received by our freight forwarder more than 24
hours after the confirmed commit date will result in a penalty that
will equal 10% of the PO value for all late product.
- All PO’s that are late will be considered for
expedited freight routes at the discretion of Revman International. In
this situation, the vendor will accept responsibility for any
additional cost of freight and handling above the normal routed cost.
- If expedited freight for a late shipment arrives at the
final destination prior to the required date, the Planning Manager can
waive the 10% penalty at their discretion.
- Customer Originated Late Shipment Procedure – If
late delivery results in a customer chargeback received by Revman, and
if the customer chargeback to Revman exceeds the standard chargeback
above, Revman will charge the vendor the greater of the two
penalties. All documentation for a customer chargeback to
Revman will be sent to the vendor for the vendor’s records.
Revman International PO’s will be issued as a multiple of the
standard pack quantity as defined by the Revman Product Specification
sheet for that item.
- All shipments must be made in full standard pack
- Receipt of non-standard (less than standard) pack cartons
will be considered a shipping violation.
I DO NOT Agree